What is
Pinterest?
One of the
most popular social media platforms after Facebook and Instagram, Pinterest allows
you to create memory panels where you can store and seek inspiration online.
This app works well on a desktop computer as it does on your I pad or phone.
Pinterest
stats you should know in 2021.
Pinterest usage
statistics
There are
more than 2 billion searches on Pinterest every month. 600 million monthly
Pinterest searches are visual, related pins are responsible for 40%of engagements
on Pinterest, there were six times more video views in 2019 than in 2018, 85%
of pinners use mobile devices.
Pinterest
traffic per month
If you’ve
been active on Pinterest for a long time, traffic will actually increase. For
example, the food blog pinch of yum shared that they receive about 500000
visitors a month from Pinterest.
Pinterest Demographics
So, Which
age group is most active on Pinterest? Interestingly, the platform is popular
on several generation’ support- with generation y, generation x and boomers. All
fixing regularly. But its’s millennials who favour Pinterest most, with 36 per cent of Pinterest user between 18 and 29 years old.
New product
discovery
Small businesses, rejoice: You have a major new sales channel
at your disposal, and it’s in a place you might not expect. Pinterest just
opened up its shop the look to small businesses.
So there comes an opportunity for new products to grow their
business as there are 60% traffic searching for new products.
Monthly searches
Pinterest has more than 320 million monthly active users. At
the end of 2019, Pinterest reported having 322 million active users per month
worldwide. Although almost a third of these users are from the united states,
the number of users outside the United States is growing rapidly.
Why you should start Pinterest
When it
comes getting started on Pinterest, people tend to fall into one of the three
categories.
1. I’ve heard of Pinterest, but I don’t
know what it is and I would like to know more.
2. I understand what Pinterest is, but I
don’t know how to start
3. I joined
Pinterest because someone told me I should, but I didn’t really do anything
with it
In my opinion, Pinterest is a money-making machine
where you don’t need to worry about the traffic because Pinterest is one of the largest traffic holding social media platform. where you search for any topic
and you will get the result instantly and holds a visitor’s in millions on
monthly basis.


Comments
Post a Comment